Monday, April 7, 2008

End of Term

It has been a while since my last post, I have been really busy with projects and lab work leading up to the end of term. Last day of classes was today. I still have a couple of assignments to get done this week and two exams this week!

Couple more exams next week then I have a trip to the US Middle Distance and Relay Champs near Rochester in New York state. After that I am going to Montreal for 4 or 5 days, then I come home.

I did manage to make it to a Sum 41 gig a couple of weeks ago which was fun, and it was the Warrior Sports Banquet, a couple of track/XC socials as well which have been good. The snow has also pretty much melted and it is getting warm. Just need a t-shirt and top now.

It has been a fun term but I will be glad to be back.

No comments: